Online applications are invited by Indian Railway Jobs 2019. Interested candidates for Indian Railway Jobs 2019 of 1,30,000 Station Master, Ticket Clerk, More Vacancies . Candidates Can Apply Through the Official Website www.rrcb.gov.in Both Male and Female Can Apply Online For Indian Railway Jobs.
Daily Visit our website www.govtjobsbharat.in for Latest Updates about all Govt and Private Jobs. The Information regarding detail of Posts, Salary, Qualifications, and other Terms and Conditions etc. are given below :-
Details About Indian Railway Jobs 2019 :
Name of The Organization : Indian Railway
Name of The Vacancies :
Non-Technical Popular Categories :
- Commercial cum Ticket Assistant
- Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk
- Commercial Apprentice
- Goods Guard
- Junior Clerk Cum Typist
- Junior account assistant cum typist
- Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk
- Senior clerk cum typist
- Station Master
- Trains Clerk
- Traffic Assistant
Para-Medical Staff :
- ECG Technician
- Health & Malaria Inspector
- Lab Superintendent
- Staff Nurse
Ministerial and Isolated Categories :
- Chief Law Assistant
- Junior Translator(Hindi)
Level-1 Posts :
- Helpers in various departments(Electrical EngineeringMechanical and S&T departments)
- Track Maintainer Grade IV (Trackman)
Total Number of Posts : 1,30,000
Location of Job : All Over India
Official Website : www.rrcb.gov.in
Starting (NTPC) Date To Apply : 28-Feb-2019
Starting (Para Medical Staff) Date To Apply : 04-March-2019
Starting (Ministerial and Isolated) Date To Apply : 08-March-2019
Starting (Level-1) Date To Apply : 12-March-2019
Last Date To Apply : 31-March-2019
Apply Mode : Online
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Railway Recruitment 2019 :
Educational Qualification :
The Candidate Should have Passed 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate from reputed universities. For More Qualification Information Check Official Notification.
More Railway Jobs :
|Western Railway||Northern Railway||RRB|
|Metro Rail||Southern Railway|
Selection Process of Indian Railway Jobs 2019 :
The Selection Process of is based on Written Exam/Interview.
Salary/Pay Scale :
The Selected Candidates will get Pay Band as per rules by organization.
Age Limit/Relaxation :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
Application Fees :
- Gen/OBC Candidates : Rs. 500/- (Refundable Fee On appearing in CBT-1:- 400/-)
- SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates : Rs. 250/- (Refundable Fee On appearing in CBT-1:- 250/-)
How to Fill Online Indian Railway Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates apply from official website RRB or RRC / www.rrcb.gov.in
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Fill The information carefully.
- Attach The required documents .
- Click On Submit.
- Take Print Out For Future Use.
Important Links :
Find More Govt and Private Jobs In India
- 50,000+ All India Govt Jobs
- 45,000+ Police/Defence Jobs
- 30,000+ Bank Jobs
- 3,00,000+ Railway Jobs
- 42,000+ SSC/UPSC Jobs
- 37,000+ Teaching Jobs
- Daily Walk In Interviews