Online applications are invited by RRB Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates for RRB Recruitment 2019 of Junior Engineer, Junior Engineer (Information Technology), Depot Material Superintendent Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant Posts. Candidates Can Apply Through the Official Website www.indianrailways.gov.in Both Male and Female Can Apply Online For RRB Recruitment 2019.
Daily Visit our website www.govtjobsbharat.in for Latest Updates about all Govt and Private Jobs. The Information regarding detail of Posts, Salary, Qualifications, and other Terms and Conditions etc. are given below :-
Details About RRB Recruitment 2019 :
Name of The Organization : Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Name of The Vacancies :
- Junior Engineer
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology)
- Depot Material Superintendent
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant
Total Number of Posts : 13487
Location of Job : All Over India
Official Website : www.indianrailways.gov.in
Starting Date To Apply : 02-Jan-2019
Last Date To Apply : 31-Jan-2019
Fee Payment Last Date : 04,05 Feb 2019
Final Submission – 07-Feb-2019
Apply Mode : Online
Eligibility Criteria For RRB Recruitment 2019 :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology) : PGDCA / B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA / B.Tech (Information Technology / Computer Science) / DOEACC ‘B’ level Course.
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant : Bachelor Degree in Science with Physics & Chemistry subjects.
- Junior Engineer/Depot Material Superintendant : Engineering Degree/Diploma in relevant Trades
More Railway Jobs :
|Western Railway||Northern Railway||RRB|
|Metro Rail||Southern Railway|
Selection Process of RRB Recruitment 2019 :
The Selection Process of is based on
- Written test
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
Salary/Pay Scale :
The Selected candidates get pay Rs. 35,400/-(7th Pay Matrix) Per Month.
Age Limit/Relaxation :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 33 Years
- Age Relaxation (3 Years For OBC Candidates, 5 Years For SC/ST Candidates, 10 Years For PWD)
Application Fees :
- Gen. Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates : Rs. 250/-
How to Fill Online RRB Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates apply from official website https://rly-rect-appn.in/rrbje2019/
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Fill The information carefully.
- Attach The required documents .
- Click On Submit.
- Take Print Out For Future Use.
Important Links :
Find More Govt and Private Jobs In India
- 50000+ All India Govt Jobs
- 45,000+ Police/Defence Jobs
- 30,000+ Bank Jobs
- 50,000+ Railway Jobs
- 22,000+ SSC/UPSC Jobs
- 27,000+ Teaching Jobs
- Daily Walk In Interviews