Online applications are invited by PNB Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates for Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2019 of 325 Technical Officer Post. Candidates Can Apply Through the Official Website www.pnbindia.in Both Male and Female Can Apply Online For Technical Officer Post.
Daily Visit our website www.govtjobsbharat.in for Latest Updates about all Govt and Private Jobs. The Information regarding detail of Posts, Salary, Qualifications, and other Terms and Conditions etc. are given below :-
Details About PNB Recruitment 2019 :
Name of The Organization : Punjab National Bank
Name of The Vacancies :
- Senior Manager (Credit)
- Manager (Credit)
- Senior Manager (Law)
- Manager (Law)
- Manager (HRD)
- Officer (IT)
Total Number of Posts : 325
Location of Job : All Across India
Official Website : www.pnbindia.in
Starting Date To Apply : 14-02-2019
Last Date To Apply : 02-03-2019
Apply Mode : Online
Eligibility Criteria For Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2019 :
Edu. Qualification :
The Candidate Should have B.Tech/BE Degree in any Recognized University. For more info check Official Notification.
Selection Process of PNB Recruitment 2019 :
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Age Limit/Relaxation :
- Senior Manager (Credit) : Minimum : 25 Years, Maximum : 37 Years
- Manager (Credit) : Minimum : 25 Years, Maximum : 35 Years
- Senior Manager (Law) : Minimum : 28 Years, Maximum : 35 Years
- Manager (Law) : Minimum :25 Years, Maximum : 32 Years
- Manager (HRD) : Minimum : 25 Years, Maximum : 35 Years
- Officer (IT) : Minimum : 21 Years, Maximum : 28 Years
For Age Relaxation Check Official Notifications.
Application Fees :
- General/OBC/EXSM Category Candidates : Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWBD Category Candidates : Rs. 100/-
Salary/Pay Scale :
The Selected Candidates will get Pay Band as per rules by organization.
How to Fill Online PNB Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates download application form from official website https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/pnbsplojan19/
- Click On New Registration.
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Fill The information carefully.
- Attach The required documents .
- Click On Submit.
- Take Print Out For Future Use.
Find More Govt and Private Jobs In India