Online applications are invited by Indian Coast Guard. Interested candidates for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 of Engine Driver Post, Candidates Can Apply Through the Official Website www.indiancoastguard.gov.in. Both Male and Female Can Apply Online For Engine Driver.
Daily Visit our website www.govtjobsbharat.in for Latest Updates about all Govt and Private Jobs. The Information regarding detail of Posts, Salary, Qualifications, and other Terms and Conditions etc. are given below :-
Details About Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 :
Name of The Organization : Indian Coast Guard
Name of The Vacancies : Engine Driver
- Draughtsman III General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non gazetted, Non ministerial
- Civilian Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade) General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non Gazetted / Non Ministerial
- Engine Driver General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non gazetted, Non ministerial
- Sarang Lascar General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non gazetted, Non ministerial
- Lascar I Class General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non Gazetted / Non Ministerial
Total Number of Posts : 18
Official Website : www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date for Online Registration of application on Indian Coast Guard website : 15-04-2019
- Closing Date for Online Registration of application on Indian Coast Guard website : 30-06-2019
- Admit Card Upload Date : Update Soon
- Date of Online Test : Update Soon
Job Category : Central Government Jobs
Experience : Freshers
Apply Mode : Online/Offline
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 :
Edu. Qualification : The Candidate Should have 10th Pass, Diploma from a recognized Board/University.
More Trending Jobs :
- UPSC Recruitment 2019
- SSC Recruitment 2019
- BRLPS Recruitment 2019
- Indian Army Recruitment 2019
- Indian Railway Recruitment 2019
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- The Maximum age limits of contestants should be below than 28 Years (Post 1), 27 Years (Post 2), 30 Years (Post 3 to 5).
For Age Relaxation Check Official Notifications.
Application Fees :
- General/OBC Category Candidates : Nill
- SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates : Nill
Salary/Pay Scale :
The Selected candidates get pay Rs.5200- 20200 + Rs.2400 (GP) Per Month.and Revised Pay Matrix Level 4, Rs.25,500.
Selection Process of Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2019 :
- Written Test
- Trade Test
How to Apply For Indian Coast Guard Application Form 2019 ?
- Candidates download application Form & Notification from official website www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
- Read Notification.
- Fill The information carefully.
- Attach The required documents .
- Send Application to the given address.
Postal Address :-
- For the posts in offices at Ratnagiri & Mumbai: The Commander, No.2 Coast Guard District Headquarters, Worli Sea Face P.O., Worli Colony, Mumbai – 400 030.
- For posts in offices at Goa : The Commander, No.11 Coast Guard District Headquarters (Goa), 4th floor, MPT Old Admin Bldg., Mormugao Harbour, Goa – 403 803.
- For posts in offices at Kochi : The Commander, No.4 Coast Guard District Headquarters, Kelvatthy Fort, Fort Kochi–682004.
- For the posts in offices at Daman : The Commanding Officer, Coast Guard Air Station, Nani Daman–396210.
- Click Here For Download »» Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Official Notification
Find More Govt and Private Jobs In India
|70,000+ All India Govt Jobs|
|45,000+ Police/Defence Jobs|
|30,000+ Bank Jobs|
|2,50,000+ Railway Jobs|
|22,000+ SSC/UPSC Jobs|
|27,000+ Teaching Jobs|
|Daily Walk In Interviews|
Kindly Share This Job With your Friends and Family Members.
Daily Visit our website govtjobsbharat.in for Latest Updates and Join Govt. Jobs Bhart “Whatsapp” Group For Daily Updates.
|Govt Jobs Bharat : wishes you all the best. Visit “www.govtjobsbharat.in” for all your government job alerts, current affairs, and to take mock test for various govt jobs.|