Online applications are invited by Indian Railway. Interested candidates for Indian Railway Recruitment 2019 of 1665 Junior Stenographer, Lab Assistant, Multiple Vacancy, Candidates Can Apply Through the Official Website www.indianrailways.gov.in. Both Male and Female Can Apply Online For Junior Stenographer, Lab Assistant, Multiple Vacancy.
Daily Visit our website www.govtjobsbharat.in for Latest Updates about all Govt and Private Jobs. The Information regarding detail of Posts, Salary, Qualifications, and other Terms and Conditions etc. are given below :-
Details About Indian Railway Recruitment 2019 :
Name of The Organization : Indian Railway
Name of The Vacancies :
- Junior Stenographer – 1163
- Lab Assistant – 51
- Junior Translator – 244
- Staff and Welfare Inspector – 85
- Chief Law Assistant – 54
- Physical Training Instructor – 02
- Trained Graduate Teacher – 04
- Cook – 20
- Assistant Mistress – 04
- Photographer – 02
Total Number of Posts : 1665
Location of Job : All India
Official Website : www.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date for Online Registration of application on RRB website : 08-03-2019 at 10:00 AM
- Closing Date for Online Registration of application on RRB website
(For all applicants including those from far flung areas.) : 22-04-2019 at 11:59 PM
- Payment of application fees Online : 28-04-2019 at 11:59 PM
- Or SBI Challan/Post Office Challan : 26-04-2019 at 01:00 PM
- Admit Card Upload Date : June 2019
- Date of Online Test : June-July 2019
Job Category : Railway Jobs
Experience : Freshers
Apply Mode : Online
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Railway Recruitment 2019 :
Edu. Qualification Post Wise :
- Junior Stenographer (English/Hindi) : The Candidate Should have 10+2 Passed from a recognized Board/University. with shorthand speed (80 WPM).
- Lab Assistant : The Candidate Should have 10+2 Passed from a recognized Board/University.
- Junior Translator : The Candidate Should have Master’s Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium.
- Staff and Welfare Inspector : The Candidate Should have Graduation + Diploma/ LLB or PG Diploma/ MBA from a recognized Board/University.
- Chief Law Assistant : The Candidate Should have Degree (Law) from a recognized Board/University.
- Physical Training Instructor : The Candidate Should have Any Graduate, Diploma, BPEd, 12TH from a recognized Board/University.
- Trained Graduate Teacher : The Candidate Should have BCA, Any Graduate, B.Tech/B.E, B.Sc, B.Ed from a recognized Board/University.
- Cook : The Candidate Should have 12TH from a recognized Board/University.
- Assistant Mistress : The Candidate Should have 12TH, Diploma, B.Ed from a recognized Board/University.
- Photographer : The Candidate Should have 12TH, Diploma from a recognized Board/University.
More Trending Jobs :
- Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2019
- District Court Vellore Recruitment 2019
- Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2019
- NSG Recruitment 2019
- PSB Recruitment 2019
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 33 Years
For Age Relaxation Check Official Notifications.
Application Fees :
- General/OBC Category Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates : Rs. 250/-
Mode Of Payment :
- Online : Debit Card / Credit Card / Net-Banking
- Offline : SBI Challan/Post Office Challan
Salary/Pay Scale :
The Selected Candidates will get pay band as per rules by Organization.
Selection Process of Indian Railway Jobs 2019 :
- Online Test
How to Apply For Indian Railway Online Application Form 2019 ?
- Candidates Apply Online from Official Website – http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/railwayboard/view_section.jsp?lang=0&id=0,7,1281
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Fill The information carefully.
- Attach The required documents .
- Click On Submit.
- Take Print Out For Future Use.
- Send Application to the given address.
- Click Here »» Indian Railway Date Extension PDF
- Click Here »» For Indian Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification & Application Form
- Click Here »» RRB Online Application Form 2019
Find More Govt and Private Jobs In India
- 70,000+ All India Govt Jobs
- 45,000+ Police/Defence Jobs
- 30,000+ Bank Jobs
- 2,50,000+ Railway Jobs
- 22,000+ SSC/UPSC Jobs
- 27,000+ Teaching Jobs
- Daily Walk In Interviews
Kindly Share This Job With your Friends and Family Members.
Daily Visit our website govtjobsbharat.in for Latest Updates and Join Govt. Jobs Bhart “Whatsapp” Group For Daily Updates.
|Govt Jobs Bharat : wishes you all the best. Visit “www.govtjobsbharat.in” for all your government job alerts, current affairs, and to take mock test for various govt jobs.|