Online applications are invited by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Interested candidates for UPSC Recruitment 2019 of 151 Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor & Other Posts, Candidates Can Apply Through the Official Website www.upsconline.nic.in or upsc.gov.in. Both Male and Female Can Apply For Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor & Other Posts.
Daily Visit our website Govt Jobs Bharat for Latest Updates about all Govt and Private Jobs. The Information regarding detail of Posts, Salary, Qualifications, and other Terms and Conditions etc. are given below :-
Details About UPSC Recruitment 2019 :
Name of The Organization : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of The Vacancies :
- Examiner of trademark and geographical indications – 65
- Specialist grade III assistant professor (biochemistry) – 12
- Specialist Grade III assistant professor (cardiology) – 13
- Specialist grade III assistant professor (nuclear medicine) – 5
- Specialist grade III assistant professor (orthopedics) – 18
- Specialist grade III assistant professor (Pulmonary medicine) – 9
- Specialist grade III assistant professor (sports medicine) – 1
- Specialist grade III assistant professor (Tuberculosis and respiratory medicine) – 2
- Specialist grade III assistant professor (radio diagnosis) – 14
- Senior lecturer (Immunol hematology and blood transfusion) – 1
Total Number of Posts : 151 Posts
Location of Job : All over India
Official Website : upsconline.nic.in or upsc.gov.in
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date for the Submission of Application : 11-11-2019
- Last Date for the Submission of Application : 28-11-2019
Job Type : UPSC Jobs
Apply Mode : Online
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC Recruitment 2019 :
Edu. Qualification : The Candidate Should have passed Graduation from any recognized Board/ university.
Age Limit/Relaxation :
- Minimum Age Limit : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 32 Years
More Govt Jobs :-
|» South Central Railway Recruitment 2019|
|» BECIL Recruitment 2019|
|» Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2019|
Application Fees :
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs 25.
Salary/Pay Scale :
The Selected candidates get pay Scale Rs 15,000-38,000/- per month.
Selection Process of UPSC Recruitment 2019 :
How to Apply For Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Application Form 2019 ?
- Candidates apply from official website upsconline.nic.in or upsc.gov.in
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Fill The information carefully.
- Attach The required documents .
- Click On Submit.
- Take Print Out For Future Use.
Important Links :
Find More Govt and Private Jobs In India
|Employment News Paper|
|70,000+ All India Govt Jobs|
|45,000+ Police/Defense Jobs|
|30,000+ Bank Jobs|
|2,50,000+ Railway Jobs|
|22,000+ SSC/UPSC Jobs|
|27,000+ Teaching Jobs|
|Daily Walk In Interviews|
|Subscribe Telegram Job Alert|
Kindly Share This Job With your Friends and Family Members.
|Govt Jobs Bharat : wishes you all the best. Visit “www.govtjobsbharat.in” for all your government job alerts, current affairs, and to take mock test for various govt jobs.|