Online applications are invited by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Interested candidates for UPSC Recruitment 2020 of 137 Medical Officer & Other Posts, Candidates Can Apply Through the Official Website www.upsc.gov.in. Both Male and Female Can Apply For Medical Officer & Other Posts.
Daily Visit our website Govt Jobs Bharat for Latest Updates about all Govt and Private Jobs. The Information regarding detail of Posts, Salary, Qualifications, and other Terms and Conditions etc. are given below :-
Details About UPSC Recruitment 2020 :
Name of The Organization : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of The Vacancies :
- Medical Officer/ Research Officer (Ayurveda) – 37
- Medical Officer/ Research Officer (Unani) – 07
- Anthropologist – 04
- Asst Library & Information Officer (Tamil) – 01
- Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) (Armament) – 11
- Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) (Electronics) – 39
- Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) Armament (Weapons) – 14
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 02
- Scientist ‘B’ (Documents) – 06
- Scientist ‘B’ (Chemistry) – 02
- Sr Divisional Medical Officer (Neuro-Surgery) – 04
- Sr Divisional Medical Officer (Plastic Surgery) – 02
- Sr Divisional Medical Officer (Urology) – 04
- Specialist Gr III (Gastroenterology) – 01
- Specialist Grade III (Plastic Surgery & Reconstructive Surgery – 03
Total Number of Posts : 137 Posts
Location of Job : All India
Official Website : www.upsc.gov.in
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date for the Submission of Application : 25 January 2020
- Last Date for the Submission of Application : 13 Feb. 2020
Apply Mode : Online
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC Recruitment 2020 :
Edu. Qualification : The Candidate Should have Passed MBBS, PG, Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
Age Limit/Relaxation :
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 45 Years
More Govt Jobs :-
|» Jamnagar Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020|
|» TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020|
|» IARI Recruitment 2020|
Application Fees :
- For SC/ST/PH/ Women Category Candidates : Nil
- For UR/OBC candidates : Rs. 25/-
Selection Process of UPSC Recruitment 2020 :
- Written test
Salary/Pay Scale :
- The Selected candidates get pay Scale Rs. 75,000 to 1,50,000/- Per Month.
How to Apply For UPSC Medical Officer Application Form 2020 ?
- Candidates apply from official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Fill The information carefully.
- Attach The required documents .
- Click On Submit.
- Take Print Out For Future Use.
Important Links :
Find More Govt and Private Jobs In India
|Employment News Paper|
|70,000+ All India Govt Jobs|
|45,000+ Police/Defense Jobs|
|30,000+ Bank Jobs|
|2,50,000+ Railway Jobs|
|22,000+ SSC/UPSC Jobs|
|27,000+ Teaching Jobs|
|Daily Walk In Interviews|
|Subscribe Telegram Job Alert|
Kindly Share This Job With your Friends and Family Members.
|Govt Jobs Bharat : wishes you all the best. Visit “www.govtjobsbharat.in“ for all your government job alerts, current affairs, and to take mock test for various govt jobs.|