Online applications are invited by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Interested candidates for TNPSC Notification 2019 of 49 Drugs Inspector, Junior Analyst Posts, Candidates Can Apply Through the Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in. Both Male and Female Can Apply Online For Drugs Inspector, Junior Analyst.
Daily Visit our website www.govtjobsbharat.in for Latest Updates about all Govt and Private Jobs. The Information regarding detail of Posts, Salary, Qualifications, and other Terms and Conditions etc. are given below :-
Details About Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Career Openings :
Name of The Organization : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of The Vacancies :
- Drugs Inspector – 40
- Junior Analyst – 09
Total Number of Posts : 18
Location of Job : Tamil Nadu
Official Website : www.tnpsc.gov.in
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date for Online Registration of application on TNPSC website : 12-04-2019
- Closing Date for Online Registration of application on TNPSC website : 12-05-2019
- TNPSC Exam Hall Ticket Upload Date : June 2019
- Date of TNPSC Exam Paper – I : 23-06-2019 (10.00 AM to 01.00 PM)
- Date of TNPSC Exam Paper – II : 23-06-2019 (02.30PM to 04.00PM)
Job Category : State Government Jobs
Apply Mode : Online
Eligibility Criteria For TNPSC Notification 2019 :
Edu. Qualification For TNPSC Notification :
The Candidate Should have Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Chemistry, degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized Board/University.
More Trending Jobs :
- UPSC Recruitment 2019
- SSC Recruitment 2019
- BRLPS Recruitment 2019
- Indian Army Recruitment 2019
- Indian Railway Recruitment 2019
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
For Age Relaxation Check Official Notifications.
Application Fees :
- For candidates who are applying only for the post of Junior Analyst : Rs. 150/-
- For candidates who are applying only for the post of Drugs Inspector Or Both (Junior Analyst and Drugs Inspector) : Rs. 200/-
Salary/Pay Scale :
The Selected candidates get pay Rs. 37700 – 119500/- (Drugs Inspector), Rs. 36400 – 115700/- (Junior Analyst).
Selection Process of TNPSC Notification 2019 :
- Written Exam
How to Apply For TNPSC Application Form 2019 ?
- Candidates Apply Online from Official Website – http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Go To “Recruitment / Careers” tab
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Fill The information carefully.
- Attach The required documents .
- Click On Submit.
- Take Print Out For Future Use.
- Click Here For TNPSC Job Notification Link
- Apply Online For »» TNPSC – Drugs Inspector, Junior Analyst Examination Online Application Form 2019
Find More Govt and Private Jobs In India
|Employment News Paper|
|70,000+ All India Govt Jobs|
|45,000+ Police/Defence Jobs|
|30,000+ Bank Jobs|
|2,50,000+ Railway Jobs|
|22,000+ SSC/UPSC Jobs|
|27,000+ Teaching Jobs|
|Daily Walk In Interviews|
Kindly Share This Job With your Friends and Family Members.
Daily Visit our website govtjobsbharat.in for Latest Updates and Join Govt. Jobs Bhart “Whatsapp” Group For Daily Updates.
|Govt Jobs Bharat : wishes you all the best. Visit “www.govtjobsbharat.in” for all your government job alerts, current affairs, and to take mock test for various govt jobs.|