Online applications are invited by RPF Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates for RPF Recruitment 2019 of Constable (Ancillary) vacancies in different trades. Candidates Can Apply Through the Official Website www.rpfonlinereg.co.in Both Male and Female Can Apply Online For RPF Recruitment 2019.
Daily Visit our website www.govtjobsbharat.in for Latest Updates about all Govt and Private Jobs. The Information regarding detail of Posts, Salary, Qualifications, and other Terms and Conditions etc. are given below :-
Details About RPF Recruitment 2019 :
Name of The Organization : Railway Protection Force (RPF)
Name of The Vacancies :
- Constable (Water Carrier) – 452
- Constable (Safaiwala) – 199
- Constable (Washerman) – 49
- Constable (Barber) – 49
- Constable (Mali) – 15
- Cobbler Gr III – 22
- Tailor Gr III – 20
Total Number of Posts : 798
Location of Job : All Over India
Official Website : www.rpfonlinereg.co.in
Starting Date To Apply : 02-Jan-2019
Last Date To Apply : 30-Jan-2019
Fee Payment Last Date : 01-Feb-2019
Apply Mode : Online
Eligibility Criteria For RPF Recruitment 2019 :
Educational Qualification :
- The Candidate Should have Passed SSLC/Matric from reputed universities.
More Railway Jobs :
|Western Railway||Northern Railway||RRB|
|Metro Rail||Southern Railway|
Selection Process of RPF Recruitment 2019 :
The Selection Process of is based on
- Written test
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
Salary/Pay Scale :
The Selected candidates get pay Rs. 19,900-63,200/- Per Month.
Age Limit/Relaxation :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
Application Fees :
- Gen. Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates : Rs. 250/-
How to Fill Online RPF Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates apply from official website www.rpfonlinereg.co.in
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Fill The information carefully.
- Attach The required documents .
- Click On Submit.
- Take Print Out For Future Use.
Important Links :
Find More Govt and Private Jobs In India
- 50000+ All India Govt Jobs
- 45,000+ Police/Defence Jobs
- 30,000+ Bank Jobs
- 50,000+ Railway Jobs
- 22,000+ SSC/UPSC Jobs
- 27,000+ Teaching Jobs
- Daily Walk In Interviews