Online applications are invited by Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates for Post Office Jobs 2019 of 02 Postal Assistant Posts. Candidates Can Apply Through the Official Website www.indiapost.gov.in . Both Male and Female Can Apply Online For Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2019.
Daily Visit our website www.govtjobsbharat.in for Latest Updates about all Govt and Private Jobs. The Information regarding detail of Posts, Salary, Qualifications, and other Terms and Conditions etc. are given below :-
Details About Uttarakhand Postal Circle Jobs 2019 :
Name of The Organization : Uttarakhand Postal Circle
Name of The Vacancies :
- Postal Assistant
Total Number of Posts : 02
Location of Job : Dehradun
Official Website : www.indiapost.gov.in
Starting Date To Apply : 05-01-2019
Last Date To Apply : 18-02-2019
Apply Mode : Offline
Eligibility Criteria For Post Office Jobs 2019 :
Edu. Qualification :
The Candidate Should have passed 12th Pass from reputed universities. For more info check official notification
|PSB Recruitment 2019||District Court Tiruvallur||Gulf Oil Corporation Recruitment|
|BTSC Bihar Recruitment||Forest Watcher||Syndicate Bank|
Selection Process of Uttarakhand Postal Circle Jobs 2019 :
The Selection Process of is based on interview.
Salary/Pay Scale :
The Selected candidates get pay Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/- Per Month.
Documents Required :
- All Marks List of Educational qualifications.
- Age Prof Certificates
- Caste Certificate
- Any Sports Certificates
- UCR receipt in original
- Envelope Duly Affixing Postage Stamp of Rs.45/ thereon
- Two latest identical passport size photographs
Age Limit/Relaxation :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation (3 Years For OBC Candidates, 5 Years For SC/ST Candidates)
How to Fill Online Uttarakhand Postal Circle Jobs 2019 :
- Candidates download application form from official website www.indiapost.gov.in
- Fill The information carefully.
- Attach The required documents .
- Send Application to the given address.
Address to Send Application :
The Chief Postmaster General Uttarakhand Circle, Dehradun – 248001.
Important Links :
- Official Notification : Click Here
Find More Govt and Private Jobs In India