Online applications are invited by Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC). Interested candidates for OSSC Recruitment 2020 of 283 Sub Inspector & Station Officer Post, Candidates Can Apply Through the Official Website www.ossc.gov.in. Both Male and Female Can Apply For Sub Inspector & Station Officer Posts.
Daily Visit our website Govt Jobs Bharat for Latest Updates about all Govt and Private Jobs. The Information regarding detail of Posts, Salary, Qualifications, and other Terms and Conditions etc. are given below :-
Details About OSSC Recruitment 2020 :
Name of The Organization : Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Name of The Vacancies :
- Sub Inspector of Police
- Sub Inspector of Police (Armed)
- Station Officer (File Service)
Total Number of Posts : 283 Posts
Location of Job : Odisha
Official Website : www.ossc.gov.in
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date for the Submission of Application : 31-12-2019
- Last Date for the Submission of Application : 30-01-2020
Apply Mode : Online
Eligibility Criteria For OSSC Recruitment 2020 :
Edu. Qualification : The Candidate Should have passed Engineering, Graduation from any recognized university.
Age Limit/Relaxation :
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 25 Years
- Age Relaxation : SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
More Govt Jobs :-
|» UIDAI Mumbai Recruitment 2020|
|» State Health Society Bihar Recruitment 2020|
|» PNB Recruitment 2020|
Application Fees :
- General Candidates : Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST Candidates : Nil
Salary/Pay Scale :
- The Selected candidates get pay Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200.
Selection Process of OSSC Recruitment 2020 :
The Selection Process is based on
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Mains Written Test
- Viva-Voce Test
How to Apply For OSSC Application Form 2020 ?
- Candidates apply from official website https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/852/50394/index.html
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Fill The information carefully.
- Attach The required documents .
- Click On Submit.
- Take Print Out For Future Use.
Important Links :
Find More Govt and Private Jobs In India
|Employment News Paper|
|70,000+ All India Govt Jobs|
|45,000+ Police/Defense Jobs|
|30,000+ Bank Jobs|
|2,50,000+ Railway Jobs|
|22,000+ SSC/UPSC Jobs|
|27,000+ Teaching Jobs|
|Daily Walk In Interviews|
|Subscribe Telegram Job Alert|
Kindly Share This Job With your Friends and Family Members.
|Govt Jobs Bharat : wishes you all the best. Visit “www.govtjobsbharat.in“ for all your government job alerts, current affairs, and to take mock test for various govt jobs.|