Online applications are invited by Haryana Electricity Board. Interested candidates for Haryana Electricity Board Recruitment 2019 of 2978 Junior System Engineer, Assistant Lineman (ALM), LDC, UDC, Store Assistant, Section Officer Assistant, Accountant, Hindi Translator, Stenographer, Steno Typist, Laboratory Technician, Junior Test Engineer, Assistant Law Officer (ALO), Pharmacist, Section Officer Assistant & Other Vacancy posts, Candidates Can Apply Through the Official Website www.hssc.gov.in. Both Male and Female Can Apply For Various Vacancy.
Daily Visit our website Govt Jobs Bharat for Latest Updates about all Govt and Private Jobs. The Information regarding detail of Posts, Salary, Qualifications, and other Terms and Conditions etc. are given below :-
Details About Haryana Electricity Board Recruitment 2019 :
Name of The Organization : Haryana Electricity Board
Name of The Vacancies :
- Junior System Engineer
- Assistant Lineman (ALM)
- Store Assistant
- Section Officer Assistant
- Hindi Translator
- Steno Typist
- Laboratory Technician
- Junior Test Engineer
- Assistant Law Officer (ALO)
- Section Officer Assistant
- Other Vacancy
Total Number of Posts : 2978
Location of Job : Haryana
Official Website : www.hssc.gov.in
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date for the Submission of Application : 1 August 2019
- Last Date for the Submission of Application : 16 August 2019
- Last Date For Deposit of Fee : 20 August 2019
Post Category : State Govt. Jobs
Apply Mode : Online
Eligibility Criteria For Haryana Electricity Board Recruitment 2019 :
Edu. Qualification :
- The Candidate Should have 10th, 12th Class, Graduate, Post Graduate, ITI, Diploma, LLB (Professional) Degree from a Board/ well-Recognized University. For More Check Official Notification.
Age Limit/Relaxation :
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 42 Years
For Age Relaxation Check Official Notifications.
|More Govt Jobs :-|
Application Fees :
- General Male/Female Candidates : Rs. 150/-
- General Female (Haryana Resident) : Rs. 75/-
- Male SC/BC/EWS Candidates Haryana State : Rs. 35/-.
- Female SC/BC/EWS Candidates Haryana State : Rs. 18/-
Salary/Pay Scale :
- Junior System Engineer, Assistant Law Officer Post :- The Selected candidates get pay Scale Rs. 44,900/- Per Month.
- Assistant Law Officer, Section Officer Account Post :- The Selected candidates get pay Scale Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/- Per Month.
- Assistant Lineman, LDC Post :- The Selected candidates get pay Scale Rs. 25,500/- Per Month.
- Protection Assistant, Store Assistant, Steno Typist, Junior Draftsman, LDC (Field Cadre) Post :- The Selected candidates get pay Scale Rs. 25,500– 81,100/- Per Month.
- Divisional Accountant, Pharmacist, Hindi Translator, Junior Accountant, Junior Scale Stenographer Post :- The Selected candidates get pay Scale Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/- Per Month.
- UDC, Laboratory Technician Post :- The Selected candidates get pay Scale Rs. 29,600-94,000/- Per Month.
- Divisional/Revenue Accountant Post :- The Selected candidates get pay Scale Rs. 35,400/- Per Month.
- Junior Software Developer, Junior Test Engineer, Assistant Law Officer Post :- The Selected candidates get pay Scale Rs. 44,900/- Per Month.
Selection Process of Haryana Bijli Vibhag Bharti 2019 :
How to Apply For Haryana Bijli Vibhag Bharti Application Form 2019 ?
- Candidates apply from official website www.hssc.gov.in
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Fill The information carefully.
- Attach The required documents .
- Click On Submit.
- Take Print Out For Future Use.
Important Links :
Find More Govt and Private Jobs In India
|Employment News Paper|
|70,000+ All India Govt Jobs|
|45,000+ Police/Defense Jobs|
|30,000+ Bank Jobs|
|2,50,000+ Railway Jobs|
|22,000+ SSC/UPSC Jobs|
|27,000+ Teaching Jobs|
|Daily Walk In Interviews|
|Subscribe Telegram Job Alert|
Kindly Share This Job With your Friends and Family Members.
Daily Visit our website govtjobsbharat.in for Latest Updates and Join Govt. Jobs Bharat “Whatsapp” Group For Daily Updates.
|Govt Jobs Bharat : wishes you all the best. Visit “www.govtjobsbharat.in” for all your government job alerts, current affairs, and to take mock test for various govt jobs.|