Online applications are invited by Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited (CVPP). Interested candidates for CVPP Recruitment 2020 of 10 Apprentice Posts, Candidates Can Apply Through the Official Website www.cvppindia.com. Both Male and Female Can Apply Online For Apprentice Posts.
Daily Visit our website Govt Jobs Bharat for Latest Updates about all Govt and Private Jobs. The Information regarding detail of Posts, Salary, Qualifications, and other Terms and Conditions etc. are given below :-
Details About CVPP Recruitment 2020 :
Name of The Organization : Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited (CVPP)
Name of The Vacancies : Apprentice
- Civil – 04
- Mechanical – 02
- Electrical – 02
- IT/Computer Science – 02
Total Number of Posts : 10 Posts
Location of Job : Jammu & Kashmir
Official Website : www.cvppindia.com
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date for the Submission of Application : 09 February 2019
- Last date for submission of online application : 25 February 2020
- Last date of receipt of applications by post: 07 March 2020
Apply Mode : Offline
Eligibility Criteria For CVPP Recruitment 2020 :
Edu. Qualification : The Candidate Should have Passed Engineering in IT / Computer Science/ Engineering degree for Graduate equivalent from recognized University.
Age Limit/Relaxation :
- Minimum Age Limit : 14 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation : SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
More Govt Jobs :-
Application Fees :
- For General/ OBC/ BC/ EWS/ Other State Candidates : Nil
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates : Nil
Salary/Pay Scale :
- The Selected candidates get pay Rs. 12000/- Per Month.
Selection Process of CVPP Recruitment 2020 :
The Selection Process is based on Interview.
How to Apply For CVPP Application Form 2020 ?
- Candidates download application Form & Notification from official website www.cvppindia.com
- Read Notification.
- Fill The information carefully.
- Attach The required documents .
- Send Application to the given address.
Important Links :
- Download Official CVPP Notification & Application Form
- Subscribe Telegram Job Alert
- Register For All Govt Job Alert : Free Job Alert
Postal Address to Send Application:
Sr.Manager (HR), Pakal Dul HE Project CVPPPL Chenab Nagar, Sector-2, Kishtwar, (J&K) – 182206.
|Employment News Paper|
|70,000+ All India Govt Jobs|
|45,000+ Police/Defense Jobs|
|30,000+ Bank Jobs|
|2,50,000+ Railway Jobs|
|22,000+ SSC/UPSC Jobs|
|27,000+ Teaching Jobs|
|Daily Walk In Interviews|
|Subscribe Telegram Job Alert|
Kindly Share This Job With your Friends and Family Members.
|Govt Jobs Bharat : wishes you all the best. Visit “www.govtjobsbharat.in“ for all your government job alerts, current affairs, and to take mock test for various govt jobs.|