Online applications are invited by TRB Recruitment 2019. Interested Candidates for Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2019 of 814 Computer Instructor Posts. Candidates Can Apply Through the Official Website www.trb.tn.nic.in Both Male and Female Can Apply Online For Computer Instructor Posts.
Daily Visit our website www.govtjobsbharat.in for Latest Updates about all Govt and Private Jobs. The Information regarding detail of Posts, Salary, Qualifications, and other Terms and Conditions etc. are given below :-
Details About TRB Recruitment 2019 :
Name of The Organization : Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu
Name of The Vacancies :
- Computer Instructors Grade-I (Post Graduate cadre)
Total Number of Posts : 814
Location of Job : Tamil Nadu
Official Website : www.trb.tn.nic.in
Starting Date To Apply : 20-March-2019
Last Date To Apply : 10-April-2019
Apply Mode : Online
Eligibility Criteria For TRB Recruitment 2019 :
Edu. Qualification :
The Candidate Should have Post Graduate with Bachelor of Education, B.A. Ed./B.Sc. Ed./M.E./M.Tech from Reputed universities. For more info check Official Notification.
Selection Process of TRB Recruitment 2019 :
The Selection Process of is based on
- Online Computer Based Examination
- Certificate Verification
Salary/Pay Scale :
The Selected Candidates will get pay band as per rules by Organization.
Age Limit/Relaxation :
- Not over 57 Years
Application Fees :
- Gen/OBC Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PH/PWD Candidates : Rs. 250/-
How to Fill Online TRB Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates apply from official Website http://trb.tn.nic.in
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Fill The information carefully.
- Attach The required documents .
- Click On Submit.
- Take Print Out For Future Use.
Important Links :
- Official Notification : Click Here
- Apply Online : Available on 20-03-2019
Find More Govt and Private Jobs In India
- 50000+ All India Govt Jobs
- 45,000+ Police/Defence Jobs
- 30,000+ Bank Jobs
- 2,50,000+ Railway Jobs
- 22,000+ SSC/UPSC Jobs
- 27,000+ Teaching Jobs
- Daily Walk In Interviews