Online applications are invited by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Interested candidates for SSC Recruitment 2020 of 1355 Assistant Communication Officer, Investigator, Dietician, DEO & Other Posts, Candidates Can Apply Through the Official Website www.ssc.nic.in. Both Male and Female Can Apply Online For Assistant Communication Officer, Investigator, Dietician, DEO & Other Posts.
Daily Visit our website Govt Jobs Bharat for Latest Updates about all Govt and Private Jobs. The Information regarding detail of Posts, Salary, Qualifications, and other Terms and Conditions etc. are given below :-
Details About SSC Recruitment 2020 :
Name of The Organization : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Name of The Vacancies :
- Assistant Communication Officer
- Other Posts
Total Number of Posts : 1355 Posts
Location of Job : Across India
Official Website : www.ssc.nic.in
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date for the Submission of Application : 21 February 2020
- Last date for submission of online application : 20 March 2020
Apply Mode : Online
Eligibility Criteria For SSC Recruitment 2020 :
Edu. Qualification : The Candidate Should have 10th, 12th, Graduate or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit/Relaxation :
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation : SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
More Govt Jobs :-
Application Fees :
- For General/ OBC Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates : Nil
- Register For All Govt Job Alert : Free Job Alert
Selection Process of SSC Recruitment 2020 :
The Selection Process is based on
- Written Test
How to Apply For SSC Application Form 2020 ?
- Candidates apply from official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Fill The information carefully.
- Attach The required documents .
- Click On Submit.
- Take Print Out For Future Use.
Important Links :
- SSC Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF
- SSC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online Link
- Subscribe Telegram Job Alert
|Employment News Paper|
|70,000+ All India Govt Jobs|
|45,000+ Police/Defense Jobs|
|30,000+ Bank Jobs|
|2,50,000+ Railway Jobs|
|22,000+ SSC/UPSC Jobs|
|27,000+ Teaching Jobs|
|Daily Walk In Interviews|
|Subscribe Telegram Job Alert|
Kindly Share This Job With your Friends and Family Members.
|Govt Jobs Bharat : wishes you all the best. Visit “www.govtjobsbharat.in“ for all your government job alerts, current affairs, and to take mock test for various govt jobs.|