Applicants are invited by Spices Board of India. Interested candidates Can Apply for Spices Board of India Recruitment 2022 of Software Engineer (ORACLE) Trainee Posts Through the Official Website www.indianspices.com. Both Male & Female Can Apply For Software Engineer (ORACLE) Trainee Posts.
Daily Visit our website Govt Jobs Bharat (www.govtjobsbharat.in) for Latest Updates about all Govt and Private Jobs. The Information regarding detail of Posts, Salary, Qualifications, and other Terms and Conditions etc. are given below :-
Details About Spices Board of India Vacancy 2022 :
Name of The Organization : Spices Board of India
Name of The Vacancies :
- Software Engineer (ORACLE) Trainee
Number of Vacancy: 01
Location of Job : Kochi, Kerala
Official Website : www.indianspices.com
Important Dates :-
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 21 February 2022
- Closing Date to Apply Online : 25 March 2022
Apply Mode : Walk-in
Eligibility Criteria For Spices Board of India Recruitment 2022 :
Edu. Qualification :
- The Candidate Should have B.E / B.Tech in Computer Engineering/Computer
Science /Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication from a recognized university.
Mandatory skills required:
- Oracle 10g or above SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms and reports
- Development and Maintenance of applications in Oracle(Forms & Reports)
Preparation of reports based on SQL
Age Limit/Relaxation :
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- [Age Relaxation as per Rules]
More Govt Jobs :-
|» Indian Bank Recruitment 2022|
|» Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2022|
|» Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022|
Application Fees :
Selection Process : The selection will be on the basis of
Salary/ Pay Scale: Rs. 21,000/-
Walk-in Procedure of Spices Board of India Recruitment 2022:
Candidates who are eligible may attend for Spices Board of India Walk-in-Interview Recruitment 2022 with the following documents.
- Application Form.
- Age Proof, Address Proof, and other relevant documents.
- Recent Passport size photograph.
- Educational Qualification, Experience certificates.
- Original documents for verification at the time of interview.
Spices Board, (Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt.of India) Sugandha Bhavan, N.H. By Pass, P.B. No.2277, Palarivattom, P.O, Cochin- 682025, Tel: 0484 2333 610-16
Time: 11.00 AM
|Employment News Paper|
|70,000+ All India Govt Jobs|
|45,000+ Police/Defense Jobs|
|30,000+ Bank Jobs|
|2,50,000+ Railway Jobs|
|22,000+ SSC/UPSC Jobs|
|27,000+ Teaching Jobs|
|Daily Walk In Interviews|
|Subscribe Telegram Job Alert|
Kindly Share This Job With your Friends and Family Members.
|Govt Jobs Bharat : wishes you all the best. Visit “www.govtjobsbharat.in“ for all your government job alerts, current affairs, and to take mock test for various govt jobs.|