Online applications are invited by Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019. Interested Candidates for Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019 of 352 Clerk Posts. Candidates Can Apply Through the Official Website www.sssc.gov.in Both Male and Female Can Apply Online For Punjab & Haryana High Court.
Daily Visit our website www.govtjobsbharat.in for Latest Updates about all Govt and Private Jobs. The Information regarding detail of Posts, Salary, Qualifications, and other Terms and Conditions etc. are given below :-
Details About Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019 :
Name of The Organization : Punjab & Haryana High Court
Name of The Vacancies :
Total Number of Posts : 352
Location of Job : Chandigarh
Official Website : www.sssc.gov.in
Starting Date To Apply : 07-Jan-2019
Last Date To Apply : 04-Feb-2019
Apply Mode : Online
Eligibility Criteria For Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019 :
Edu. Qualification :
The Candidate Should have Any Graduate from reputed universities.
More Jobs :
|SBI||Canara Bank||Union Bank|
|Bandhan bank||ICICI Bank||Kotak Mahindra Bank|
Selection Process of Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019 :
The Selection Process of is based on
- Computer Based Test
- Personal Interview
Salary/Pay Scale :
The Selected candidates get pay Rs.10300-34800 + Rs. 3200/- Grade Pay.
Age Limit/Relaxation :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
Application Fees :
- Gen. Candidates : Rs. 750/- for Male & Rs. 375 For Female.
- SC/ST/PH/ESM of State of Punjab Candidates : Rs. 200/- & Rs. 100 For Female.
- Reserved Category of other State :- Rs.750/- For Male & Rs. 375 For Female
How to Fill Online Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates apply from official website www.sssc.gov.in
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Fill The information carefully.
- Attach The required documents .
- Click On Submit.
- Take Print Out For Future Use.
Important Links :
Find More Govt and Private Jobs In India
- 50000+ All India Govt Jobs
- 45,000+ Police/Defence Jobs
- 30,000+ Bank Jobs
- 50,000+ Railway Jobs
- 22,000+ SSC/UPSC Jobs
- 27,000+ Teaching Jobs
- Daily Walk In Interviews