Online applications are invited by OSSSC Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates for Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019 of 1746 Junior Clerk/ Junior Assistant Vacancy. Candidates Can Apply Through the Official Website www.osssc.gov.in. Both Male and Female Can Apply Online For OSSSC Recruitment 2019.
Daily Visit our website www.govtjobsbharat.in for Latest Updates about all Govt and Private Jobs. The Information regarding detail of Posts, Salary, Qualifications, and other Terms and Conditions etc. are given below :-
Details About OSSSC Recruitment 2019 :
Name of The Organization : Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Vacancies :
- Junior Clerk
- Junior Assistant
Total Number of Posts : 1746
Location of Job : Bhubaneshwar
Official Website : www.osssc.gov.in
Important Dates :
- Event Online Registration : 29-12-2018 to 29-01-2019
- Payment Of Examination Fee : 29-12-2018 to 29-01-2019
- Fee Payment of Examination Fee : 30-01-2019 to 06-02-2019
- Online Application : 29-12-2018 to 06-02-2019
Apply Mode : Online
Eligibility Criteria For OSSSC Recruitment 2019 :
Edu. Qualification :
The Candidate Should have passed Any Degree/ Must have passed in +3 examination or such other qualification as are equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge in basic Computer skills. For more info check Official Notification.
|UP Police Jobs||District Court Jobs||Post Office Jobs|
|Indian Oil Jobs||Reserve Bank Of India Jobs||HRTC Recruitment - Driver Jobs|
Selection Process of OSSSC Recruitment 2019 :
The Selection Process is based on Written Exam & Pratical Skill Test.
Application Fees :
- Gen/OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST : No Fees
Salary/Pay Scale :
The Selected candidates get pay Rs.5,200-20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 1 ,900/-.
Age Limit/Relaxation :
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
How to Fill Online OSSSC Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates download application form from official website www.osssc.gov.in/Public/Post_detail_information.aspx
- Click On Register User.
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Fill The information carefully.
- Attach The required documents .
- Click On Submit.
- Take Print Out For Future Use.
Important Links :
Find More Govt and Private Jobs In India