Online applications are invited by ONGC Mumbai Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates for ONGC Mumbai Jobs of 422 Technician, Jr Asst & Other Posts. Candidates Can Apply Through the Official Website www.ongcindia.com . Both Male and Female Can Apply Online For ONGC Mumbai Recruitment 2019.
Daily Visit our website www.govtjobsbharat.in for Latest Updates about all Govt and Private Jobs. The Information regarding detail of Posts, Salary, Qualifications, and other Terms and Conditions etc. are given below :-
Details About ONGC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 :
Name of The Organization : Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Name of The Vacancies :
A – II Level
- Assistant Technician (Cementing) – 02
- Assistant Technician (Electrical) – 23
- Assistant Technician (Electronics) – 29
- Assistant Technician (Instrumentation) – 25
- Assistant Technician (Mechanical) – 20
- Assistant Technician (Production) – 108
- Assistant GD-III (Transport) – 03
- Assistant Technician (Boiler) – 07
- Marine Radio Assistant Gd. III – 16
- Security Supervisor – 04
- Technical Assistant Grade-III (Chemistry) – 03
A – I Level
- Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry) – 02
- Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel) – 06
- Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical) – 09
- Junior Assistant (Accounts) – 08
- Junior Fire Supervisor – 03
- Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting) – 16
- Junior Assistant Technician (Machining) – 02
- Junior Assistant Operator (Heavy Equipment) – 21
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch operations) – 05
- Junior Security Supervisor – 06
- Junior Roustabout – 42
- Junior Assistant Technician (Production) – 15
- Junior Assistant (P&A) – 31
- Junior Assistant (Materials Management) – 14
- Pharmacist Grade-IV (Allopathy) – 01
W – I Level
- Junior Health Attendant – 01
Total Number of Posts : 422
Location of Job : Mumbai, India
Official Website : www.ongcindia.com
Opening Date to Apply Online: 12-12-2018
Last Date To Apply : 01-01-2019
Last Date For Fee Deposit : 02-01-2019
Apply Mode : Online
Eligibility Criteria For ONGC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 :
Educational Qualification For ONGC Mumbai Recruitment :
The Candidate Should have 10th/ 12th/ Graduate/ Post Graduate pass from recognized State Education Board/University.
Selection Process of ONGC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 :
To know the Selection Process of is based on
- Physical Test (PST, PET)
- Skill Test
Salary/Pay Scale :
- A-II level (Regular) : Rs. 12,000- 27000/-
- A-I level (Regular) : Rs. 11,000-24,000/-
- W-I level (Regular) : Rs 10,000-18,000/-
Age Limit/Relaxation :
- For A-I, A-II: 18 to 30 Years
- For W-I: 18 to 27 Years
- For Junior Assistant Operator: 18 to 35 Years
Application Fees :
- For General/ OBC : Rs. 370/-
- For SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-servicemen : No Fee
How to Fill Online ONGC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates apply from official website www.ongcindia.com
- Go to Career and hit Recruitment Notice.
- Select Advt. No. 04/2018, WOU, Mumbai link.
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Fill The information carefully.
- Attach The required documents .
- Click On Submit.
- Take Print Out For Future Use.
Important Links :
Find More Govt and Private Jobs In India
- 50000+ All India Govt Jobs
- 45,000+ Police/Defence Jobs
- 30,000+ Bank Jobs
- 50,000+ Railway Jobs
- 22,000+ SSC/UPSC Jobs
- 27,000+ Teaching Jobs
- Daily Walk In Interviews
Join Govt. Jobs Bharat “Whatsapp” Group For Daily Updates.