Online applications are invited by Department of Women and Child Development, Karnataka. Interested candidates for DWCD Karnataka Recruitment 2020 of 810 Anganwadi Worker & Helper Posts, Candidates Can Apply Through the Official Website www.dwcd.kar.nic.in. Both Male and Female Can Apply Online For Anganwadi Worker & Helper Posts.
Daily Visit our website Govt Jobs Bharat for Latest Updates about all Govt and Private Jobs. The Information regarding detail of Posts, Salary, Qualifications, and other Terms and Conditions etc. are given below :-
Details About MPVYAPAM Recruitment 2020 :
Name of The Organization : Department of Women and Child Development, Karnataka
Name of The Vacancies : Anganwadi Worker & Helper
Anganwadi Worker & Helper District Wise Posts
- Anganwadi Worker:- 44 Posts
- Helper:- 109 Posts
- Anganwadi Worker:- 31 Posts
- Mini Anganwadi Worker:- 22 Posts
- Helper:- 107 Posts
- Anganwadi Worker:- 55 Posts
- Helper:- 209 Posts
- Anganwadi Worker:- 4 Posts
- Helper:- 9 Posts
- Anganwadi Worker:- 50 Posts
- Helper:- 170 Posts
Total Number of Posts : 810 Posts
Location of Job : Karnataka
Official Website : www.dwcd.kar.nic.in
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date for the Submission of Application : 02-12-2020
- Last date for submission of online application
- Ramanagara District :- 25 December 2020
- Mysore District :- 23 December 2020
- Bangalore Urban District :- 21 December 2020
- Uttara District :- 21 December 2020
- Kolar District :- 13 December 2020
Apply Mode : Online
Eligibility Criteria For DWCD Karnataka Recruitment 2020 :
Edu. Qualification :
- The Candidate Should have Passed 8th/ 12th from a recognized Board.
Age Limit/Relaxation :
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 35 Years
More Govt Jobs :-
Application Fees :
- For General/OBC candidates : Check Official Notification
- For EWS/SC/ST/PWD candidates : Check Official Notification
- Register For All Govt Job Alert : Free Job Alert
- Subscribe Telegram Job Alert
Selection Process :
The Selection Process is based on Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply For DWCD Karnataka Application Form 2020?
- Candidates apply from official website www.dwcd.kar.nic.in
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Fill The information carefully.
- Attach The required documents.
- Click On Submit.
- Take Print Out For Future Use.
Important Links :
- Download Official Notification
- DWCD Karnataka Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online Link
- Weekly Employment Newspaper
- Weekly Rojgar Samachar
DWCD Karnataka Official Website : www.dwcd.kar.nic.in
|Employment News Paper|
|70,000+ All India Govt Jobs|
|45,000+ Police/Defense Jobs|
|30,000+ Bank Jobs|
|2,50,000+ Railway Jobs|
|22,000+ SSC/UPSC Jobs|
|27,000+ Teaching Jobs|
|Daily Walk In Interviews|
|Subscribe Telegram Job Alert|
Kindly Share This Job With your Friends and Family Members.
|Govt Jobs Bharat : wishes you all the best. Visit “www.govtjobsbharat.in“ for all your government job alerts, current affairs, and to take mock test for various govt jobs.|