Online applications are invited by Bureau of Indian Standards. Interested candidates for BIS Recruitment 2020 of Stenographer, Personal Assistant, Jr. Translator Posts, Candidates Can Apply Through the Official Website www.bis.gov.in. Both Male and Female Can Apply Online For Stenographer, Personal Assistant, Jr. Translator Posts.
Daily Visit our website Govt Jobs Bharat for Latest Updates about all Govt and Private Jobs. The Information regarding detail of Posts, Salary, Qualifications, and other Terms and Conditions etc. are given below :-
Details About BIS Recruitment 2020 :
Name of The Organization : Bureau of Indian Standards
Name of The Vacancies :
GROUP – A
1. Assistant Director (Administration & Finance) – 02
2. Assistant Director (Marketing & Consumer Affairs) – 01
3. Assistant Director (Library) – 01
GROUP – B
4. Assistant Section Officer – 17
5. Personal Assistant – 16
6. Junior Translator (Hindi) – 01
7. Library Assistant – 01
8. Stenographer – 17
9. Senior Secretariat Assistant – 79
10. Junior Secretariat Assistant – 36
Total Number of Posts : 171 Posts
Location of Job : All India
Official Website : www.bis.gov.in
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date for the Submission of Application : 05-09-2020
- Last date for submission of online application : 09-10-2020
Apply Mode : Online
Eligibility Criteria For BIS Recruitment 2020 :
Edu. Qualification : The Candidate Should have Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree/Post Graduate Degree from a recognized board or institution.
Age Limit/Relaxation :
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 35 Years (Post 1-3), 35 Years (Post 4,5), 27 Years (Post 6-10)
More Govt Jobs :-
|» BSF Recruitment 2020 – Apply For 213 Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ Posts|
|» BSF Recruitment 2020 – Apply For 167 Group ‘A’ Posts|
|» Chandigarh Forest Department Recruitment 2020|
Application Fees :
- General/OBC/Others – Rs. 800/-(Post 1-3), Rs. 500/-(Post 4-10)
- Register For All Govt Job Alert : Free Job Alert
Selection Process :
The Selection Process is based on
- On-line Examination
- Typing Speed Test
Pay Scale : Rs. 56100-177500/- (post 1-3), Rs. 35400-112400/- (post 4-6), Rs. 29200-92300/- (post 7), Rs. 25500-81100/- (post 8,9), Rs.19900-63200/-(post 10).
How to Apply For BIS Application Form 2020?
- Candidates apply from official website www.bis.gov.in
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Fill The information carefully.
- Attach The required documents.
- Click On Submit.
- Take Print Out For Future Use.
Important Links :
- Download Official Notification
- BIS Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online Link
- Weekly Employment Newspaper
- Weekly Rojgar Samachar
- Subscribe Telegram Job Alert
|Employment News Paper|
|70,000+ All India Govt Jobs|
|45,000+ Police/Defense Jobs|
|30,000+ Bank Jobs|
|2,50,000+ Railway Jobs|
|22,000+ SSC/UPSC Jobs|
|27,000+ Teaching Jobs|
|Daily Walk In Interviews|
|Subscribe Telegram Job Alert|
Kindly Share This Job With your Friends and Family Members.
|Govt Jobs Bharat : wishes you all the best. Visit “www.govtjobsbharat.in“ for all your government job alerts, current affairs, and to take mock test for various govt jobs.|