Online applications are invited by Andhra Pradesh High Court. Interested candidates for AP High Court Recruitment 2020 of 111 Office Subordinates & Driver Posts, Candidates Can Apply Through the Official Website www.hc.ap.nic.in. Both Male and Female Can Apply For Office Subordinates & Driver Posts.
Daily Visit our website Govt Jobs Bharat for Latest Updates about all Govt and Private Jobs. The Information regarding detail of Posts, Salary, Qualifications, and other Terms and Conditions etc. are given below :-
Details About AP High Court Recruitment 2020 :
Name of The Organization : Andhra Pradesh High Court
Name of The Vacancies :
- Office Subordinates
Total Number of Posts : 111 Posts
Location of Job : Andhra Pradesh
Official Website : www.hc.ap.nic.in
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date for the Submission of Application : 30 January 2020
- Last Date for the Submission of Application : 20 Feb. 2020
Apply Mode : Offline
Eligibility Criteria For AP High Court Recruitment 2020 :
Edu. Qualification : The Candidate Should have Passed 7th Std from recognized board (10th Fail also will be considered) from any recognized Board/ university.
Age Limit/Relaxation :
- Minimum Age Limit : 14 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 34 Years
- Age Relaxation : SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
More Govt Jobs :-
Application Fees :
- For All candidates : Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates : Rs. 100/-
Salary/Pay Scale :
- Office Subordinates – Rs.13,000-40,270/-
- Driver – Rs.15,460-47,330/-
Selection Process of AP High Court Recruitment 2020 :
- Oral Test (Office Subordinates & Driver)
- Skill Test (Driver)
How to Apply For AP High Court Application Form 2020 ?
- Candidates download application Form & Notification from official website www.hc.ap.nic.in
- Read Notification.
- Fill The information carefully.
- Attach The required documents .
- Send Application to the given address.
Important Links :
Postal Address to Send Application:
Registrar (Administration), High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Nelapadu, Amravati, Guntur District, Pin-522237
|Employment News Paper|
|70,000+ All India Govt Jobs|
|45,000+ Police/Defense Jobs|
|30,000+ Bank Jobs|
|2,50,000+ Railway Jobs|
|22,000+ SSC/UPSC Jobs|
|27,000+ Teaching Jobs|
|Daily Walk In Interviews|
|Subscribe Telegram Job Alert|
Kindly Share This Job With your Friends and Family Members.
|Govt Jobs Bharat : wishes you all the best. Visit “www.govtjobsbharat.in“ for all your government job alerts, current affairs, and to take mock test for various govt jobs.|